Friday, June 14, 2019

Greater Things

I haven't blogged much this week because I just finished a 17-page research paper for my D.Min.  But I have been writing and keeping up my Rule of Five.  This morning I was reading in John 14:12 (NIV),
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 
It got me to thinking.  Have I really seen "Greater Things?"  I've seen great things.  I've seen people's lives changed and marriages saved.  I've even seen healing.  All of those are amazing.  But have I seen people raised from the dead?  Have I seen limbs grow back or blind receiving their sight?  Maybe I've relied more on my power and not enough on God's power.  My prayer today is that I see greater things.

No comments:

Post a Comment