Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Stuck

Ever felt stuck?  This week has been one of the hardest in the last 2 years.  Mother in law's health is getting worse.  Wife's job is in a demanding season.  Mother in law had to go to the hospital because she refused to let my wife take care of health concerns.  Hospital wants to send her home today.  We have no way of caring for her.  My issues with ministry are complicated.  Confused.  Not sure why God is allowing the things in my areas of ministry to go on.  Is God done using me?  I don't get it.  Not even sure why I'm bothering to do get D.Min and going to the other ministry school I'm enrolled in.  We were supposed to refinance the house the day my mother in law went into the hospital.  Maybe God doesn't want us to.  Maybe we are supposed to move.  Need wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment