Thursday, July 18, 2019

The Process

I grew up in Tuscaloosa so I'm a big Alabama football fan.  Coach Nick Saban has been the coach for over a decade and we have seen 5 football national championships.   Coach Saban is known for "THE PROCESS."  He got the process from Dr. Kevin Elko.  The process doesn't look for wins or losses but to become the best person or team you can be.  The idea is if you follow the process the wins will follow. 

I wrote yesterday about being bored vocationally.  The good news is it has given me a lot of time to work on my D.Min classes.  The other benefit is it has molded me.   I always am moving and going.  I've had to just wait.  I don't like to wait.  I like control.  There, I said it.  I like to control my own destiny.  But for the first time in my life I have no resumes out.  I am talking to no churches or organizations.  I'm just being.  I don't pretend to understand what is going on.  I guess I need to focus on being the best me I can be.   I need to work the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment