Friday, February 15, 2019

Stay Ahead

At the time of this post, I'm enrolled in 3 classes at two different schools, teaching two in person and 2 online.  I also have a FT job.  I agreed to teach all of the extra classes because of the severe cut in pay I received last year.  All of this has required me to be even more organized than I normally am.  I always try to stay ahead of everything I do.  I have turned in work for my D.Min at least 2 weeks ahead. I can't turn in work early at Highlands because they don't open up the work until the day of class.  I don't know how people wait until the last minute to do things.  Because some kink always happens.  Nothing ever turns out the way I plan.  My life hasn't turned out how I planned.  But it is the way God designed.  I don't say this to complain.  I'm grateful for how God has worked in my life.  I'm not sure I would have been happy and fulfilled with the plans I had.  Not sure what is next, but I'm preparing to take any opportunities God sends my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment