Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Things are what they appear

The days of the internet and social media make things appear better than what they are in person.  Sunday I saw a car at local car dealership online.  This is well known New and Used Car Dealer.  They have what they call their economy lot.  The car looked amazing online and I wondered why it was priced so low.  It was detailed and everything looked great.  It has leather seats and the rear seats looked like they had never been sat in.  The floorboards looked clean.  But I realize that there were no pictures of the front seats.  I arrived yesterday and there it was.  It didn't look as clean in person as it did online.  In fact, I wondered if it was the same car.  When I opened the door, I realized why it was price was what it was.  The front seats were almost gone.  All I could see was the foam.  Things can look good from the outside but they aren't always what they seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment