Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Assigned task?

I was studying in Mark 13 today and it was about when Jesus comes back to earth.  There is so much of this I don't understand.  But there were two parts that I get.  First, Jesus said to watch and then keep watch.  My job as a Christian is to always be ready for Jesus to come again.  The second part that I found interesting was that Jesus said I need to be busy doing my assigned task. In Mark 13:34 Jesus said just like a man who puts his servants in charge with their assigned task.  I felt God was telling me I just need to do what He has asked and assigned me to do.  It is not my job to worry about other Christians and make suggestions (or complaints) about what they are doing or not doing.  I need to watch and do what God has assigned to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment