Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tap on the shoulder

This morning I did not have to be anywhere before 9 so I didn't set my alarm.  I woke up about 6:30 and decided to go back to sleep.  I was awakened at 6:40 with someone tapping on my shoulder.   I looked next to me and my wife was sound asleep.  I have been hearing a lot from God so I took this as a sign to get up right then.  Still not sure why this happened yet.  But maybe God wanted me to leave earlier and miss a bad accident or something.  I did read in Mark 6 about Jesus walking on the water.  It says he was about to pass them by.  I always thought that was for us to not let Jesus walk by us...in other words, always bee looking around.  But I discovered that term was used to mean that God was about to show His glory.  Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment