Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Restless

I don't know why but I am very restless today.  But I've been restless for at least a year.  Life threw some things my way that I wasn't ready for.  I almost feel like I can't catch my breath.  I can't focus and my mind goes everywhere.  I'm ADD so that is not unusual.  But it has seemed more than normal.  We have lived back in Birmingham for almost 11 years.  We hardly stayed anywhere for more than 3 years for most of our marriage.  Not sure what is going on.  I felt a need to leave my position at our church serving on our Online Dream Team to go to the Woodlawn campus.  I begin there next Sunday.  As of today, I have 388 days until I'm done with Highlands College and 599 days until I'm hopefully done with my D.Min from Luther Rice. 

The grader for one of the classes really liked my 22-page paper the other day and said that I should consider doing a Ph.D.  I don't know if I can take another 3-4 years of college.  I can't believe I've been able to handle the load I've been taking.   I must be crazy.  I wonder if I will be stuck in the restless wilderness for years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment