Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Seek God & Find Him

In 2 Chronicles 15, King Asa was told by Azariah that if they sought God, He was with him. The passage said Asa to have sought the Lord and he was found by him and the people.  So many times people say they can't find God or He never speaks to them.  Yet, He has spoken in His word.  I think that if we truly want to seek God we have to spend time studying His word.  However, God has spoken to me quite a few times over the last two years.  I haven't heard an audible voice, but God told me in a quiet whisper to go here or do this.   God isn't Waldo trying to hide from us.  He is right there, we just have to make the move to seek him.  I love what 2 Chronicles 15:17b says about Asa, "Asa's heart was fully committed to the Lord all his life." (NIV) My prayer is that can be said of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment