Wednesday, January 16, 2019

He answered

I started my Bible study in Psalms today.  I love how in Psalm 3:4 David called out to God and He answered David.  I know a lot of people want God to speak to them.  I think what they want is an audible voice from God.  I've never heard an audible voice but have had God speak to me many times.  The most recent was Saturday as I was leaving for 21 Days of Prayer and I sensed God asking me to put on a Salvation band around my wrist.  One of my friends gave it to me a few months ago and God told him to give it to me then.  That same day I led someone to Christ using it.  I gave it to the person I led to Christ.  So my friend gave me another.  I was convinced when God gave it to me that I would hand it to someone else that day but I didn't.  However, God used our team to lead 8 people to Christ so maybe God just wanted to get me thinking about sharing my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment